Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
The cost-effective Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series can help midsize to large enterprises meet their business needs with high-quality, full-featured voice communications.
The IP Phone 7800 Series is optimal for:
• Customers who currently use traditional analog or digital phones but want to move to IP telephony
• Organizations that want to expand their investment in Cisco Unified Communications.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series
Interactive features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 Series include:
• Video communications of up to 30 frames per second (with built-in cameras on select models)
• High-resolution 5-inch color displays for easy viewing
• High-definition voice for greater clarity
• Tricolor illuminated LED line and feature keys for "at-a-glance" status for both primary and shared lines
Cisco Unified IP Phones 9900 Series
Accelerate decision making with the addition of high-performance business video directly from your desk phone.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series delivers high-quality, interactive multimedia communications and advanced features in an elegant ergonomic design that is user - and eco-friendly.
Features and benefits include:
• Interactive high-performance business video elevates and personalizes communications ( Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera)
• Large, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color displays enrich user experience for easy viewing
• Bluetooth 2.0 headsets add freedom at the desk.
• Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support USB wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
• High-definition voice (HD voice) provides greater clarity in communications
• Gigabit Ethernet switch ports enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
• Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines.
• XML applications add business value
• Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module adds scalability with additional programmable line/feature keys
• Two color options and handset styles increase flexibility and comfort
Eco-friendly features include:
• Reground and recyclable plastics.
• Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during the workday.